We recognize that our business has grown over the past year. You can expect that as we continue to grow, we will continue to enhance the kitchen experience for all of our employees. As part of that commitment, compensation will be reviewed periodically as well as additional benefits and offerings that we provide to our employees.
We are pleased to share that we will be increasing your hourly pay rate to $21/hour – this will go into effect on September 6th. We will also be providing a weekly $20 reimbursement on your paycheck to cover costs associated with traveling to and from our facilities as well as a monthly cell phone reimbursement of $10.
These changes are to reflect our commitment to you and to thank you for your dedication and hard work in our Kitchens. We will continue to strive to make ADK a great place for all of our employees and appreciate your support in making this happen. Below are some important facts about this change for you to review, but if you have any questions, please reach out to your Kitchen Manager directly. We ask that you not share the details of your compensation outside of our company.
- Your new pay rate will go into effect as of Monday, September 6th. Your first paycheck with the new rate reflected will be Friday, September 17th.
- Compensation and Promotional opportunities will be reviewed every 6 months in January and July beginning in 2022. Employees may be eligible for an increase that will be based on performance. Increases will not be automatically given every six months.
- You will receive a $20/weekly stipend on your paycheck for the total monthly $80 travel reimbursement.
- You will receive $2.50/weekly on your paycheck for the total monthly $10 cell phone reimbursement.
- Travel time must be clocked in if it is not your normal daily commute (an example of this is when you are covering a shift at a different location). Please see the timekeeping policy for reference or contact HR at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mileage reimbursements will be provided to employees traveling beyond their normal commute (an example of this is when you are covering a shift at a different location that is further than the employee’s home kitchen).
- Employees in our Kitchens will continue to order a staff meal per shift at a total value of $18.00 including applicable taxes and fees.